Saturday 6 October 2012

Mr. Francis Teaches English

September 2013

Welcome students and parents to my blog. This blog will provide a means for you to keep track of what we are doing in my English classes at Burnaby South Secondary. If you are a student and miss an assignment, you will be able to contact me to ask me to send you the handout. In addition, all the chapter questions will be available, plus discussion about what the important points are for each learning outcome, just in case you missed something in class.

October 2013

Ok, not so many updates. Most students did quite well on their essays. I'm still chasing a few to complete their work. Overall performance has been excellent.

I hadn't realized that the email for this blog was not forwarding to my other email, so I didn't realize that some people had emailed me and not received replies. The problem has been corrected.

Click here for grade 9 blocks 5 and 6
Click here for grade 8 block 7
Click here for grade 8 block 1




Parents and students, please feel free to email me with questions or concerns. Please note, that although this is not my school email address, it will forward to me automatically. I didn't want to post my school email address to avoid spam messages.


No comments:

Post a Comment